INCONSIDERATE ADVICE FOR INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE, 2nd EPISODE!

INCONSIDERATE ADVICE SEGMENT, premiering on the 2nd episode, MAY 14th!!!

SEND YOUR QUESTIONS/WHATEVER TO BE ANSWERED…

… and the vile brains behind the “FUCK THE WORLD: Toddlers&Tiarras” piece will answer them on the 2nd show, May 14th!

(the first episode with the aforementioned “Fuck The World” segment is available here: http://inconsiderateaudio.anarchyplanet.org/2012/04/10/inconsiderate-episode-one/ )

Photobucket

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to INCONSIDERATE ADVICE FOR INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE, 2nd EPISODE!

1. Jack says:

So I could really use some advice on advising others on how NOT to take advice from other people.

HELP ME, INCONSIDERATE AUDIO, I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

• inconsiderateaudio says:

Our Inconsiderate Advice Expert has been made aware of your pathetic plea, and will decide whether or not to address it on episode 2.

2. slightly squared says:

Hi! I have a conundrum and need some real anarchists advice. I think I’m an anarchist because I read some Foucault in my philosophy class last semester and I work at Mcdonalds. I think it’s important to steal from work because corporations are bad and my boss is always being mean to me. The problem is I don’t eat meat so I don’t want to take their food for myself. I used to steal burgers for the people in my neighborhood who can’t afford the expensive prices but they kept getting sick every time they ate it. I think it might be because I have to commute 45 minutes to work so it tastes icky when they finally get it. I was thinking about getting a car to make it a shorter time but then I read that Derrick Jensen doesn’t think cars are good. What should I do?

• inconsiderateaudio says:

The Inconsiderate Advice Expert has been made aware of your pathetic plea, and will decide whether or not to address it on episode 3.

3. hpwombat says:

Correction: squee.anarchyplanet.org (show said .com)

Humor-to-speed ratio is on spot. Keep it up y’all.

• inconsiderateaudio says:

There you go again, trying to comment and shit without answering the poll question.

… and subverting our attempt to do the world a favor by providing the “wrong” link to Squee’s blog.

You’re a trouble maker. No good. NO GOOD.